Saturday Cycle 17th July departs Tesco Midleton at 08:30.Distance = 61K.Note the change in departure point.Those who would like a longer cycle can leave from Watergrasshill circa 07:30Coffee stop at the Village Greengrocer Castlemartyr (Face Mask required)RSVP if going (Group WhatApp or to Aidan).COVID Protocols apply (See below).
Route Details are available at:There is an additional 140K cycle from being run from Killarney.Please deal with Alan if taking part in this cycle.This cycle is not recommended for those taking part in the four day memorial cycle next week.Further details on the memorial cycle will follow over the weekend.
In order to take part in the club spin the following steps are required from all participants:
1. Complete the Self-Assessment Personal Screening Questionnaire available at the following link:
2. Note if you answer Yes to any of the questions you cannot take part in the club activity and should stay at home.
2. Reply to Club Secretary (Brian Atkinson) via Email or Club WhatsApp indicating that you will be taking part
1. Verbal replies will not be used.
2. These replies will be used to register participants in attendance using the Cycling Ireland Booking System. The club will do this on your behalf.
3. It is an Insurance and government requirement for contact tracing purposes.
4. The email replies will be also used to pre-assign cyclists to groups. Groups will be 6-8 cyclists in size to avoid congestion at coffee stops. If there are multiple groups these will depart at 5 minute intervals. Maximum group size is limited to 15 adults.
5. Please do not show up to the spin unannounced i.e. without replying via email
3. Exercise good hygiene before, during and after the cycle
1. Spitting or clearing your nose during the cycle is not acceptable.
2. Do not share bottles, food or equipment such as pumps
4. Maintain 2m social distance at the meeting point, coffee stop and when stopped for mechanicals or punctures.
1. Currently Coffee stop will be held outside
5. Bring a Face Mask to allow entry into shops
This 61K Cycle on Saturday 17th July from Midleton is cancelled as no one has declared for it.
On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 at 17:31, Brian Atkinson <email@example.com> wrote: