Sunday Cycle 4th Oct departs WGH National School at 09:00.COVID-19 Protocols apply (See below).Reply to this email if going.Route to be decided on the day but is expected to be 40K – 60K.COVID-19 Protocols
In order to take part in the club spin the following steps are required from all participants:
1. Complete the Self-Assessment Personal Screening Questionnaire attached or available at the following link:
2. Note if you answer Yes to any of the questions you cannot take part in the club activity
2. Reply to Club Secretary (Brian Atkinson) via Email only indicating that you will be taking part
1. Verbal replies, or replies via WhatsApp will not be used.
2. These email replies will be used to register participants in attendance using the Cycling Ireland Booking System. The club will do this on your behalf.
3. It is an Insurance and government requirement for contact tracing purposes.
4. The email replies will be also used to pre-assign cyclists to groups. Groups will be 4-6 cyclists in size to avoid congestion at coffee stops. If there are multiple groups these will depart at 5 minute intervals.
5. Please do not show up to the spin unannounced i.e. without replying via email
3. Exercise good hygiene before, during and after the cycle
1. Spitting or clearing your nose during the cycle is not acceptable.
2. Do not share bottles, food or equipment such as pumps
4. Maintain 2m social distance at the meeting point, coffee stop and when stopped for mechanicals or punctures.
5. Bring a Face Mask to allow entry into shops (Legally required from Monday 20th July).
This cycle is now CANCELLED due to the forecasted strong gusts of wind.
On Sat 3 Oct 2020, 18:28 Brian Atkinson, <email@example.com> wrote: