Updated COVID-19 Protocols.
In order to take part in the club spin the following steps are required from all participants:
1. Complete the Self-Assessment Personal Screening Questionnaire available at the following link:
2. Note if you answer Yes to any of the questions you cannot take part in the club activity and should stay at home.
2. Reply to Club Secretary (Brian Atkinson) via Email or Club WhatsApp indicating that you will be taking part
1. Verbal replies will not be used.
2. These replies will be used to register participants in attendance using the Cycling Ireland Booking System. The club will do this on your behalf.
3. It is an Insurance and government requirement for contact tracing purposes.
4. Please do not show up to the spin unannounced e.g. without replying via email
3. Exercise good hygiene before, during and after the cycle
1. Spitting or clearing your nose during the cycle is not acceptable.
2. Do not share bottles, food or equipment such as pumps
4. Bring a Face Mask to allow entry into shops